Found a riddle I think is quite neat. It's written by Einstein, who supposedly claimed that only 2% of the world population would be able to solve it, but I really doubt that's true; it isn't really hard if you've got the patience and look at the facts one at the time. So here goes:
- In a street there are five houses, painted five different colors.
- In each house lives a person of different nationality.
- These five homeowners each drink a different kind of beverage, smoke different brands of cigar and keep a different pet.
Find out, by utilizing these facts, who owns the fish:
- The Brit lives in a red house.
- The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
- The Dane drinks tea.
- The green house is on the left of the white house.
- The owner of the green house drinks coffee.
- The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
- The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
- The man living in the center house drinks milk.
- The Norwegian lives in the first house.
- The man who smokes Blends lives next to the one who keeps cats.
- The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
- The man who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
- The German smokes Prince.
- The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
- The man who smokes Blends has a neighbor who drinks water.