January 1, 2005
Seen on IRC:
- Neato. You should make a "Happy New Year" entry on your site too. :P
- What for?
- Just because! :P
So, since Alexander made a New Year's eve post and then went on to harass me to make one, here it is.
I spent New Year's eve in front of my computer, chatting on IRC, watching parkour movie clips, playing Full Spectrum Warrior... You know, generally having fun. I've made no New Year's resolutions, because those are silly; instead, I make plans that are revised throughout the year, as needed. I find that much more convenient. My plans for this year include, but are not limited to, the following (first item is the most important, and from there on, listed in no particular order):
- Get more serious with Yvonne.
- Get a job.
- Get my driver's license.
- Finish what I believe is equivalent to high school in the American school system.
- Start serving in what I believe can loosely be termed community service, although it's not voluntary; it's the alternative you get in Norway when you refuse to do military service.
- Completely revamp my site's infrastructure.
- Make more content for my site.
- Learn stuff.
- Practice lots of parkour.